Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free/Pirated/Cracked LAN + Online Games Top Recommended List

Hello everyone, I have here a list of games that should work pretty universally across windows PC's. Mostly thought of as LAN games but you could setup a VPN and make it available to anyone who connects to your VPN. You could see some being used with hamachi which is also just a type of vpn or tunnel connection. Now that we have a brief introduction, let's begin.

Number 1:
Cod4-Cod7or8?

These games are iffy which versions you use that work for LAN/WAN.
Plutonium offers working LAN files for World at War, Black Ops 1, Black ops 2, and Modern Warfare 3.
You can go through their site if you want
https://plutonium.pw/
You will need to sign up to connect to their servers anyways.
But there's work arounds that keep LAN available even if they go down. So good to keep in mind and keep backups.

IW4X it's a MW2 crack with extra stuff like new gamemodes weapons maps etc
Cod ghost, Advanced warfare and mw2(2009) with xlabs Mwr with h1

Number 2:

Diablo II (2): Lord of Destruction
1 of my favorites, easiest to use. I love that it is a direct play game. Can copy all the files directly to new PC and play from there. Or have files hosted on server and play from any pc that has folder mounted to it. Well onto the next point. LAN works well with this version. up to 8 players can join also. Lot's of fun, can be kind of grindy though. Should work with VPN pretty easily also. Can be found on most torrent sites.

Number 3:

Age of Empires 2: HD
Pretty simple base empire building game. Control armies with satellite view of the map and send units anywhere immediately. Not turn based like civilization.

Number 4:

Civilization 3-4
Turn based civilization building game. Control entire countries. With 2+ people the game can get kind of long unless the others know how to play. Can be real fun if you like in depth strategy games. Civ3 has a max lan multiplayer of 8. Civ4 I think has 4. Not sure about civ2

Number 5:

Counter Strike 1.6
It's a classic ofc CS 1.6 has lan and is very easy with direct play to change user names and connect to each other. Use to do play it in high school off thumb drives. Definitely a classic. Can host up to 32 players also. BIG lobbies.

Notable Mentions: (Other games I found across reddit they claimed worked and I want to keep track of for later testing, if you know more please comment more below so we can add to the list!)
  • Left 4 Dead 1 and 2 (Back 4 Blood | the next l4d)
  • Age of Empires 2: HD
  • Earth 2150
  • Battlefield 2
  • Battlefield 1942
  • Battlefiled bad company 2. from nosteam multiplayer. 
  • BattleField 3/4
  • Retrocycles
  • Warcraft 3
  • Medal of Honor: Allied Assault
  • The Battle of Middle Earth
  • Divinity: Original Sin 2
  • Grim Dawn
  • Barony
  • Starbound
  • Borderlands 1
  • Borderlands 2
  • Borderlands 3
  • It takes two
  • Portal 2
  • Escape from Tarkov
  • 7 days to die
  • Monster hunter world
  • Stardew Valley
  • Factorio
  • The forest
  • farming simulator 19/22
  • sea of thieves (use a fake xbox account when you are playing multiplayer cracks that require them. online-fix.me, read the megathread. )
  • forza horizon 4/5 online-fix.me, read the megathread
  • raft
  • Resident Evil 5 and 6, only for two people
  • Evil Dead
  • halo MCC
  • GTFO
  • TRINE series amazing platformer with up to 3 player coop 
  • worm wwd
  • risk of rain 2
  • terraria (Reported Working: Razer 1.4.2.1 | found on crackhub)
  • pummel party
  • golf simulator
  • monopoly
  • Phasmophobia
  • Forewarned ( Online-fix.me )
  • Splinter cell chaos theory
  • Don't starve together
  • Dying light
  • Street of rouge
  • Payday 2
  • Human fall flat
  • Sniper elite 4
  • valheim

Goldberg emulator. used in titles such as Monster Hunter World to enable LAN multiplayer. an alternative is the SSE.
cs.rin.ru/forum

Steam unblocked can help you out.

I'll mention a few other sites that will point you in the right direction and fill this out more later.
Hope this helps for the time being.
[Image: RvghcKs.png]