Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
(Xbox 360) L4D2 Cheat Menu v1.3 (Offline/Online)
1
I found a port of the original menu (Awesome Cheat Menu) from PC to Xbox 360, added a lot more features to it. This menu works both online and offline.



Installation:
1.) Navigate to the L4D2 ISO on your Xbox
2.) Copy "zip0.360.zip" to the left4dead2, left4dead2_french, left4dead2_german, left4dead2_russian, left4dead2_spanish and platform folders. DO NOT COPY TO "hl2"!
3.) Go to System Settings > Storage > Hard Drive > Left 4 Dead 2 and delete User Settings
4.) While still in storage settings, back to Hard Drive, press Y and clear system cache
5.) Start the game and Enjoy

Navigate Menu:
Back to open menu and return to main menu
Up/Down D-Pad to scroll through menu
A to select an option
Right D-Pad to re-enable jump and D-Pad
Left D-Pad for Noclip/Refill health/Revive/Respawn (ONLY WHEN MENU IS OPEN OR HAVEN'T RE-ENABLED DPAD)

Known Issues:
-Shooting mods may result in crash or freeze.
-You may have to press BACK twice, once to open the menu and again to activate menu navigation controls.
(You will know when menu controls are active, because the D-Pad HUD on right side of screen disappears.)
-Force Quit and Crash Xbox are untested, being I have no one on my friends list who plays this game, I would appreciate feedback on this.

Notes

v1.3
-I haven't tested it yet, so don't expect much of anything. I kind of gave up on working on this whole project. This file has been on my drive for like a year now, so I don't even remember what I added/fixed.

Changelog
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.3
(Untested, so don't expect much).
-Fixed some stuff
-Added some stuff
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.2
-Debug output so you can receive notifications on... (visible in upper left hand corner of screen)
-Players joining/leaving
-Changes to server settings (sv_cheats, god mode enabled, etc)

-"sv_cheats" automatically enabled
-Rearranged menus/submenus

-Added a TON of new features, including:
-Simple bind infection
-Simple forge menu
-Custom maps and map mods (not made by me idk who)
-Spawn menu
-Visual mods
-Gamertag changer
-Map changer (your screen will go black, but just wait it out)
-and a whole lot more!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.1
- Fixed over sensitive selection button
-Changed scroll buttons to Up/Down D-Pad, so character will not move around like the old L-Stick setting would do.
-Added some binds to Left D-Pad for convience.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
v1.0
- Initial release
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download
Hidden Content


Reply to this thread to unlock the contents
(VirusTotal)
Reply



Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)