Create an account

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
speedys #2 staff application

1. Steam Profile Link:76561198148092047

2. What time zone are you in?Central

3. Why do you want to become staff?i want to be staff so i can help the server. i have been a admin on other servers and it was fun going through and
calming people down when they are mad and getting to help them. if they have a problem i will be there. and for all
the trolling fools that want to try and be stupid and rdm/rda i will be there ready for a sit so i can deal with them.
i am a good person to talk to. Because i want to help this become one of the best servers on gmod, If you accept me
i am friendly and kind helping person and players is my priority! Helping out people with hackers and RDMers.
Just like Mr trump Make america great again but Make Sick gaming rp great again lol and i would help out people about Rdms
and stuff that they need help with. And Help With people Hacking, etc. I have been a Admin/Staff on a gmod server before
so i know what im doing. Thanks for reading i will be very happy if you can give the server a happy mod/admin!

4. How many hours do you have on GMOD? 824 to this day

5. How would we benefit from you becoming staff?We would benefit this server by a great helping staff member that i was a tmod before but i changed my name on steam and it never gave my tmod thing back!

6. What experience do you have with being staff? Please provide detailed list, along with the servers you have had experience on. (IF ANY) i used to be a staff member before on this server

7. Do you Know how to use ULX?yes i do

8. How old are you?13

9. Do you have a mic?yes

10. Are you able to type in a legible format?yes

11. How much time will you be putting into this server a week?5-8

12. Will you be able to get a long with our current staff?yes i did back when i was a tmod

I hope i could be staff on this server again that would be great to talk ti tiger and sick again!

Ok well i will actually talke to the owner because i am staff manager so me and him will decide if you are good enough for the staff team and nice application

Just replying not as admin just as my opinion its good but u could have done it better

ok i know its been a while since you applyed so if your still wanting to be staff lmk

[Image: th?id=OIP.faT2mj-PWNGRSs2Uq2ttDAEsEq&w=9...d=3.1&rm=2]Congrats You Are Moved To The Next Stage
Join The TS3 For Your Interview